Albion Online Announces Killboard Feature
As the final beta pushes on for Albion Online, the competitive spirit flame is set to be fanned by an amazing new feature. The Killboard is the ultimate PvP tracking and bragging tool, offering five tabs of detailed information on everything from who killed who, to how massive guild battles go down!
With a slight delay in the live update and without giving the actual location of a kill, it will be impossible to abuse the Killboard as a tracking device for hunting other players. It will, however, be the one-stop solution for all questions competitive players care about. The stats for the current and past week, as well as the current and past month, include information on kill fame, duration and participants in a battle, the gear used by both the killer and their victim, and more. While the board always shows the latest kills and battles, the search bar makes sure that players can find exactly the information they are looking for. And for those taking extra pride in their stats, there is the option to share their victories (or losses) from the Killboard on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Reddit.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: All Gods Available Free During One Year Anniversary
- Happy Birthday, SMITE!
- Dragons and Titans Announces Improved Control Scheme, Icemaul and More
- Independent developer Wyrmbyte announces that their new MOBA, Dragons and Titans, has received several important updates, including the new Ic...
- Lore Behind the Skyforge Logo Revealed
- Today, Obsidian Entertainment has shared a story on the official Skyforge website that explains some of the lore behind the upcoming fantasy M...