Aion: Upheaval Free Expansion is Now Live
The North American Aion development team is excited to announce that Aion: Upheaval, the latest Truly Free™ expansion in the game’s five-year history, has been released and is now live.
Players can explore the new zones of Cygnea and Enshar, as well as raid instances in Stonespear Reach and Drakenspire Depths. There are new weapons and armor sets to be won, but before players head into battle they should familiarize themselves with the new Stigma system and improved Skill User Interface.
With the destruction of the Sealing Stones, the lands of Sarpan, Tiamaranta, Katalam and Danaria have been destroyed, and an ancient island has risen from the ocean. Amongst the new lands of Cygnea and Enshar lies Drakenspire Depths. The Dragon Lord Beritra now seeks a powerful ancient relic in these emerged lands. With so much already lost, it is finally time for you to face the Dragon Lord. Take flight and face Beritra!
And to raise the stakes even higher, the Server First: Defeat Beritra contest begins today. On each server, the first group of each faction to defeat the Dragon Lord Beritra in Drakenspire Depths will be rewarded for their bravery and dedication. The contest starts today and runs until July 4, 2015, or until Beritra is defeated on your server by your faction.
For more information about Aion: Upheaval and the Server First contest, visit www.aiononline.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- Firefall Releases System Requirements
- As a celebration of Firefall reaching 500,000 registered members, Red 5 Studios has released the game's system requirements.
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...