Aion Now Available on Steam
NCSOFT West announced today that the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, is now available on Steam. Aion first launched in North America in 2009 and recently celebrated its 6th anniversary with activities in-game and across social media channels.
“Bringing Aion to Steam is a major boost for the game, both to grow its prominence in the West and as a convenience for existing players,” said Jeff Pabst, vice president of Commerce NCSOFT West. “Aion has a dedicated fan-base, and we’re excited to work with Steam to provide availability on their digital library.”
With a North American player base that has been growing since the game’s launch in 2009, Aion continues to enjoy regular updates including the release of the game’s latest expansion, Aion: Upheaval. With the game’s arrival on Steam, players will be able to collect additional content exclusively on the platform including 11 trading cards, five emoticons, five profile backgrounds and a profile badge with six stages of evolution. The Steam launch also brings a brand new server to all Aion players called Beritra, the first new server since the free-to-play transition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/9) Featuring Heroes of the Storm and Smite
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Path of Exile's First PvP Invitational Tournament Streams This Weekend
- Following an eventful and well-received PvP Season One, Path of Exile will be hosting the game's very first PvP invitational this weekend...
- LawBreakers’ First Public Alpha Announced
- Gamers will be able to participate in LawBreakers’ closed alpha tests beginning in mid-June.