Aion Echoes of Eternity Expansion Now Live
In the expansion, the Aetheric Field established by Siel is shrinking and the Cataclysm is slowly starting to threaten the existence of Atreia. For the first time ever, players will enter the Tower of Eternity in search of a powerful artifact that could save Atreia, but using this artifact could mean life or death for either Elysea or Asmodae. Players will be thrust into the war of survival between the Elyos and Asmodian armies as they clash around the Tower of Eternity.
- Other highlights from Echoes of Eternity include:
- Increased maximum level: Players can progress to level 75 and become a powerful Archdaeva
- New instances: Archives of Eternity and Drakenseer’s Lair
- New Zones: Norsvold and Iluma
- New weapons and gear including the Boundless item set and Indigo Phoenix item set
Articles You May Enjoy
- Petroglyph Revives Victory Command as Battle Battalions
- Victory Command is returning with some major changes under a new name: Battle Battalions.
- Speed Freeks Soft Launch Begins
- Speed Freeks, a new mobile game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, has officially entered soft launch in New Zealand and the Netherlands.