Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
NCSOFT®, the world’s premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games (MMOs), announced ongoing plans to celebrate Aion’s 5th Anniversary in North America. Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of chances to win prizes through social media contests and giveaways.
Players familiar with Daeva’s Day, the annual Aion in-game celebration designed to commemorate Aion’s yearly anniversary, will welcome back fun activities designed to bring to life the anniversary in-game, allowing players to celebrate the milestone as well. During the course of the event, players will be treated to giant cakes providing special buffs that increase drop rate by 10%, double global item drop rates (which stackes with the cake buff), and on September 22, the actual date of the Anniversary, GMs will be available in-game providing more buffs and general merriment.
But come dressed to impress. Aion players will be able to do just that with the introduction of the Dazzling Daevanion armor, a special set of armor with some unique stats. Donning the Dazzling Daevanion armor, equippable at level 10, provides level 50-60 stats and set bonuses! Players level 10 can participate in this special deal once per account during the anniversary celebration for the promotional price of 1 NCOIN.
NCSoft is also running daily contests on their social media pages (Twitter and Facebook), and has released a 5th anniversary video that hints not only of the past, but the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 3: The Ultimate Choice
- To go along with our latest class reveals, today we’d like to go into the wide world of skill customization! As we’ve already discussed in...
- Take Flight with ACE COMBAT Infinity Update 10
- The latest update, which is available now on the PlayStation®Network, offers players new aircrafts, new online co-op missions & more.
- Aeria Games launches two new web games
- Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Rock n Roll.