Aika Online Opens Item Shop
Aika Online entered open beta testing last month and brought gamers a highly polished free to play experience. Some of the most interesting features include the 1000 vs 1000 PvP system which can be experienced starting at level 40, and the pran pet system. Prans are fairy children which accompany players on their adventures.
While all of this content has been available for a few weeks now, gPotato has only just opened up the game’s item shop. Inside, players will find a variety of convenience items priced at a few dollars each. So far gPotato has avoided the outcry that poured out with the opening of the item mall in Allods Online. Both Aika and Allods make great additions to gPotato’s line up which also includes Fly for Fun, Rappelz, Luna Online, Tales Runner, and Upshift StrikeRacer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz: Masquerade Expansion Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Rappelz newest expansion, “Epic 9.1: Masquerade” on Eur...
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Brings Huge Cliffhanger
- ArenaNet left fans with a huge cliffhanger by running an exciting trailer at the end of “Point of No Return”, the thrilling season 2 final...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albi...