Aika Online launches holiday events
The holidays have arrived in AIKA Online with a special daily login reward and more.
Players who log in daily and play for at least one hour will earn in-game prizes. Each consecutive daily log in grants increased rewards for up to 35 days. Players who log in every day of the event will also be entered in to a raffle to win an Astro Headset, Razer Death Adder mouse, Aika Snuggy, and other in-game items.
Snowmen will appear throughout the land starting on December 22, and players who defeat them will earn Winter Boxes with free portal scrolls, Santa Hats, and other rewards.
AIKA Online is published by gPotato, which also publishes Rappelz and Prius Online.
AIKA Online Gameplay Screenshot
Aika Online’s Winter Holiday Events!
Aika Celebrates the Season with Phenomenal Prizes
Sunnyvale, Calif. – December 15, 2011 Aika Online is kicking off the holidays with a bang! Thousands of dollars in prizes and swag are up for grabs this season including top tier gaming gear and hundreds of rare in-game prizes. Celebrate with Aika and enjoy more events and updates than ever before!
Today marks the start of the Holiday Play-for-Rewards Event, where players simply login to win! For the next 35 days Aitan who log in daily for at least 1 hour will receive free in-game items. With each consecutive daily login comes increasing rewards, and those faithful players who log in each and every day of the event will be entered into a raffle to win one of these ultimate prizes: a $200 Astro Headset, 1 of 9 Razer Death Adder mice, Aika Snuggies, or many coveted in-game items!
December 22 will see the festivities grow as flocks of snowmen mysteriously begin appearing throughout the land. Aitan who destroy the fluffy monsters will be rewarded with Winter Boxes full of free portal scrolls, colorful Santa hats, and other holiday goodies!
The past two months have also seen fast development with the launch of Aika’s second epic. Chapter II: Karena increased the level cap to 80, expanded the scope of PvP Relic Wars and Traband Tower Wars, and added 3 skills for every class! Politics have taken a dramatic turn as well, as nations must join together in two new world events, Antalya Defense and Verus Castle Assault, to defeat massive invasions from the evil Zereca.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Invited to SOE Live for the Charity’s 10th Anniversary
- AbleGamers Charity is getting ready to celebrate 10 years of fighting for the rights of gamers with disabilities to enjoy the same content as ...
- League of Angels Introduces Angelina, Guardian Angel System & Groundhog Shop!
- League of Angels, published by GTArcade, unleashes a content update with the Guardian Angel system, Groundhog Phil's Stash, and new angel...
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...