Aika Closed Beta 1 Ends. Closed Beta 2 Begins Feb 24
The first closed beta for gPotato’s Aika ended on February 9, but the second closed beta should begin on February 24.
Players can look forward to new features and added content in the second closed beta for Aika. Beta keys from Closed Beta 1 will not work for Closed Beta 2. If you still haven’t had a chance to try Aika, keep an eye on our Giveaways page, as we should be getting beta keys for Aika closed beta 2.
For those that haven’t heard of Aika, it’s a PvP heavy free to play MMORPG by gPotato. The game’s PvP system was inspired by the epic Realm vs Realm battles in games like Dark Age of Camelot and Warhammer Online.
Gala-Net, Inc., a leading free-to-play online game publisher, has announced today its second Closed Beta Test (CBT) for Aika Online in the North American market. The second CBT will run from February 24th through March 2nd and will allow players access to all available in-game zones, new player vs. player scenarios, and character levels 1 through 50.
Rush to level 50 in Aika CBT2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...
- Clone Wars Adventures celebrates 10 million
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating over ten million registered players for Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures.
- Wizards of the Coast settles with Cryptozoic and Hex
- The parties have entered into a settlement agreement and license with undisclosed terms.