Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: New Hero, Battleground and Team League
- Blizzard has announced that the new patch for Heroes of the Storm will go live later today and includes a ton of great updates.
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Vainglory Reveals Details of new Hero, Fortress
- Super Evil Megacorps' runaway smash hit mobile MOBA, Vainglory, is set to reveal its newest hero, Fortress