AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derserved market thus far. According to the Entertainment Software Association, 45% of gamers are female, yet only a small percentage of games are developed with girls in mind. AggroStudios’s innovative MMO for girls is being designed to encourage the type of game play girls enjoy. It features characters with strong personalities, girl-geared graphics, rich visual customization, cooperative play, and an addictive and dynamic storyline.
As part of its recent entry the North American market, opening its first U.S. office in Sunnyvale, California in October of 2013, AggroStudios has brought on video game veteran Cameron Madani as its VP of Business Development. “It’s a great time to be part of AggroStudios at this point in their incredible growth. The team is exceptionally talented and I look forward to bringing their services to the North American market. It’s an exciting time for the company,” says Madani.
For more info on AggroStudios, visit http://aggrostudios.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- It's Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
- Double experience and purchase boost coming March 21-23, 2014 to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.
- Tribes Ascend announces Summer of Tribes tournament
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the Summer of Tribes tournament series for its new shooter, Tribes Ascend.
- Massive Guild Battles Now Available with Neverwinter: Stronghold Siege
- This brand-new update introduces mass-scale PvP battles for the first time in the free-to-play MMORPG.