AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derserved market thus far. According to the Entertainment Software Association, 45% of gamers are female, yet only a small percentage of games are developed with girls in mind. AggroStudios’s innovative MMO for girls is being designed to encourage the type of game play girls enjoy. It features characters with strong personalities, girl-geared graphics, rich visual customization, cooperative play, and an addictive and dynamic storyline.
As part of its recent entry the North American market, opening its first U.S. office in Sunnyvale, California in October of 2013, AggroStudios has brought on video game veteran Cameron Madani as its VP of Business Development. “It’s a great time to be part of AggroStudios at this point in their incredible growth. The team is exceptionally talented and I look forward to bringing their services to the North American market. It’s an exciting time for the company,” says Madani.
For more info on AggroStudios, visit http://aggrostudios.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- E3 2014 Recap – Battle Cry
- With the entire Bethesda spotlight on the recent Elder Scrolls Online launch, this one flew under our radar entirely. We barely managed to sn...
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders Now Available on iOS and Android
- Winner of Facebook’s Best New Games of 2014’ award, IGN Top upcoming Iphone game, League of Angels is now available all over the world.