Age of Wushu Teases World of Contenders Update
Snail Game offers a teaser of the upcoming PvP focused February update for their unique sandbox wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu. Those looking to further test their skills against their fellow players in balanced combat and be rewarded for it will be most interested in what’s to come in World of Contenders.
Fourth Internal Skill Unlock
Players will be able to acquire and cultivate the next tier of internal school skills up to level 36 (30 for other school cultivations). And you’ll need it in the new tournament.
Dragon and Tiger Tournament
The tournament is an all new One on One duel – featured in a spectacular ring of arenas. In order to ensure fair contest, Ancient Manuals, Helianthus Codex, Star Vortex and Hidden Weapon Skills are prohibited. The winners will be awarded with random School Introductory novice manuals, Jianghu Skills, Pure Chi Pills, Yanwu Pills and Cultivation Speed up!
Think you can cultivate the secrets of Peerless Skills? Your fellow players will put that shameless ego to the test in a brutal assassination barrage. The winner(s) will walk away handsomely rewarded.
Experience a three times daily event in which School Grandmasters and Sifus organize large scale training sessions. It’s an excellent new way to bolster your cultivation and speed up progress so don’t miss out!
Keep up-to-date on further developments on the official news page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Trion World’s Voxel Building Online RPG Trove Launches Today
- Trion Worlds’ voxel MMO adventure game, Trove, is available now on Steam and at TroveGame.com for both PC and Mac.
- Win That War! Early Access Impressions
- In the 1950s, we had a particular vision of the future, which "Win That War!" brings to life again in a spectacular fashion.