Age of Wushu Launches Warrior’s Journey Expansion
Snail’s hallmark martial arts sandbox MMO Age of Wushu launched its latest expansion recently.
In the new expansion, players can travel to an entire new game world on the frontier of the Ming Dynasty Empire. This new world offers a number of exciting new game features, including:
- -5 new regions to explore including desert, tundra, and grassland environments
- -Survival gameplay mechanics including hunger, thirst, and hypothermia
- -Bag drops on player death and bag looting
- -Special traps and territory claiming
- -New hidden areas to explore with unique treasure, missions and bosses
In addition, the expansion offers a few new general gameplay features such as:
- -Cross-server Guild Wars system
- -Player housing system
- -100+ new skills and all new weapons
Check out the detailed expansion descriptions: Age of Wushu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Reveals Roc Time Attack Details
- Joymax has revealed today a new event to be released with Ignite Silkroad: Part 2 - the Roc Time Attack.
- Planetside 2 PS4 Press Conference and Beta Key Raffle Event
- The PC version of this game is not a “testing ground” for the PS4 version; I cannot stress enough that each is its own game.