Age of Wushu: Item Locker Now Available
As part of the continuous efforts to offer more in-game security options to players, Age of Wushu is introducing the Item Locker this week. The new feature will allow players to place items in a “protected status”. Once the item is placed in the locker, the item cannot be traded, deleted, sold or disassembled within a 2-day cooldown time.
Jianghu VIP players can get 15 free slots of the Item Locker; while Non-Jianghu VIP players can only get 5.
For more information, please visit Age of Wushu’s official site. – http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/297
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes to Get a Branch of UFOs
- Wargaming announces flying saucers for players of World of Warplanes.
- Hearthstone Closed Beta Preview
- Abubakr gets into the closed beta test for Hearthstone and lets us know what he thinks (protip: it's great!)
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...