Age of Wushu: Item Locker Now Available
As part of the continuous efforts to offer more in-game security options to players, Age of Wushu is introducing the Item Locker this week. The new feature will allow players to place items in a “protected status”. Once the item is placed in the locker, the item cannot be traded, deleted, sold or disassembled within a 2-day cooldown time.
Jianghu VIP players can get 15 free slots of the Item Locker; while Non-Jianghu VIP players can only get 5.
For more information, please visit Age of Wushu’s official site. – http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/297
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Enters eSports Arena Officially
- Wargaming today announced details of the World of Tanks championship at the World Cyber Games 2012 Grand Finals.
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- Space Engineers – New Features added in Update 01.020.005
- Keen Software House releases its latest alpha update for Space Engineers, adding synchronized objects, new sounds, and more.