Age of Wushu: Item Locker Now Available
As part of the continuous efforts to offer more in-game security options to players, Age of Wushu is introducing the Item Locker this week. The new feature will allow players to place items in a “protected status”. Once the item is placed in the locker, the item cannot be traded, deleted, sold or disassembled within a 2-day cooldown time.
Jianghu VIP players can get 15 free slots of the Item Locker; while Non-Jianghu VIP players can only get 5.
For more information, please visit Age of Wushu’s official site. – http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/297
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming America Gives Back In Honor of National Military Appreciation Month
- Wargaming today announced special in-game promotions for its massively successful PC action MMO game World of Tanks during the month of May in...
- Strife Trial Weekend Coming February 28 - March 2
- Strife announces a trial weekend for interested players at the end of February, with limited registration.
- ARCHLORD 2 Releases “Season of Siege” Update
- New Castle Siege system pits player guilds against each other