Age of Wushu Dynasty Heading to Mobile Devices
Snail announced the next chapter in its popularly acclaimed Age of Wushu title with the reveal of a new upcoming mobile version known as Age of Wushu Dynasty. Set to be available for iOS and Android, Age of Wushu Dynasty aims to capture the unique martial arts world of the PC MMO original on the mobile platform.
Age of Wushu Dynasty follows in the footsteps of PC title Age of Wushu, throwing players into a cut-throat martial arts underworld known as “Jianghu”. The game combines elements of the original title with those of Snail’s more recent mobile gaming titles, such as action dungeon crawler Taichi Panda launched earlier this year. “We want to create the same feel as Age of Wushu, which was very popular for PC, in a mobile platform,” said Snail Games VP Jim Tsai. “That has meant adjusting some of the gameplay mechanics to optimize for mobile devices, while keeping the inspiration and the design principles the same to create a unique martial arts adventure.”
Age of Wushu Dynasty builds on the innovative features of its predecessor as well as adding new mechanics designed with mobile in mind:
l 8 martial arts schools to choose from
l Vivid 3D world and traditional Chinese styles
l Acquiring and mastering various combat skill sets
l Tactical “Attack, Block, Break” combat system
l Two-handed virtual button control scheme
l Gravity defying acrobatic maneuvers
l Arenas, open PvP, and Guild Wars
Age of Wushu Dynasty is currently in development, with NA release planned for later this year. Check out the official website at http://aowd.snail.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The West Celebrates Valentine's Day
- From February 14-17, InnoGames celebrates Valentine's Day in the frontier role-playing browser game, The West.
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 - PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.
- Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
- Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/