Age of Wushu: Book Fight Club
Skill books in Age of Wushu are sought after more than any other item. They are the way to grow in power. Learning new skills add new weapons to your arsenal, new options to move in combat, and more. Coming across these items is not as easy as having a Ming Dynasty library card though. A popular method of achieving books and creating a reputation among peers is Robbing Scripts.
Because of the danger involved, script stealing is reserved for players that have some experience in game. After joining a school and reaching the level of Novice, a player can participate in the daily event. At 7pm Server Time scripts will appear in a designated school. To accept the task, talk with your Library Guard of your school and teleport to the scene where the scripts are located. Simply infiltrate the school, steal the books, and run back home with the book bag loaded with new skills. Simple, right?
Along the way are some player obstacles you will encounter thought. Schools are made aware when they are the target of the day for stealing. This creates a difficult arrangement when fighting through players protecting their teachings from outside fighters. In addition to live players, NPCs will also step into the fray and honor their sect.
Once you’ve got a book and made it out of the school grounds, you are not clear of danger. Another player, perhaps even a friend can strike you down and take the books for themselves. These precious bound chests hold the most powerful secrets in the game and can change the relationships of many men. If you do make it back alive, your reward is a script to learn (or sell) and honor certificates with your school.
Log in and begin your training to steal or protect scripts. Age of Wusuh’s free-to-play excitement is available now, and will be at GameStop on April 23rd!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: The Movie Announced
- Dying Light: The Movie Announced - Become a Movie Star... for only $10,000,00!
- Remnant Knights to Bring Fullmetal Alchemist Gear
- On the eve of San Diego Comic-Con 2013, GameSamba is excited to announce that the worlds of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the free-to-p...
- Transformers Universe: Macro and Firebreaker Availble Soon
- Jagex has confirmed the arrival of fan favorite Autobot Macro into its third-person MOBA game, TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE. Macro is joined by his D...