Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
“Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October. This major content update will feature the long-awaited Companion System, mysterious scene “Delightful Island”, all-new instance “Silver Hook” and loads of advanced gameplay. Here is a list of what to expect in Winds of Destiny:
- Companion system – new version of Offline experience where players can become companions and help their friends when offline!
- Delightful Island – Silver Hook – all new mysterious zone with cool features, including the new forbidden instance “the Silver Hook”
- Flower Prince Contest – special contest for the most fabulous men of Jianghu, earn special titles and gear as the Prince of Flowers!
- The Path of the Departed – Experience a new adventure with an all new mountainous zone and special feuding clans game play.
Age of Wushu team will be updating information on each feature later on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Set to Launch on December
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today confirmed that TERA™: Fat...
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Post-Launch Review
- It's been a few months since the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn launch. In anticipation for Patch 2.1, we offer it an updated look.
- Brave Trials iOS Mobile Review
- Brave Trials is a real time 2D action MMORPG developed by IGG. It’s a dungeon brawler beat em up type with RPG classes and a partner system.