Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
While we went into pretty great depths of the overall mechanics of Age of Wonders 3 in last week’s Early Access preview, you can’t beat the developers when it comes to describing their own systems. And thankfully that’s exactly what they’ve done in a detailed look at the complicated aspects that make up the hexagonal turn-based tactics combat.
The full post goes over everything from action points to area of control, engaging, retreating, ranged limitations, defense, and special abilities. With plenty of new screenshots to clarify each action, it’s worth a read for anyone excited about next month’s launch of this fantasy empire builder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) Review
- No matter which way you slice it, DOMO is lot of fun from beginning to end. It provides both innovative and unique gameplay to all avenues.
- Archlord Announces Major Upgrades with The Dark Revelation Expansion
- Webzen announces major upgrades to Archlord with the Dark Revelation expansion!