Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
While we went into pretty great depths of the overall mechanics of Age of Wonders 3 in last week’s Early Access preview, you can’t beat the developers when it comes to describing their own systems. And thankfully that’s exactly what they’ve done in a detailed look at the complicated aspects that make up the hexagonal turn-based tactics combat.
The full post goes over everything from action points to area of control, engaging, retreating, ranged limitations, defense, and special abilities. With plenty of new screenshots to clarify each action, it’s worth a read for anyone excited about next month’s launch of this fantasy empire builder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: Future Fortune Cards Available
- Gazillion Entertainment has just revealed the latest Fortune Card, the Future Fortune Card, with some amazing goodies from the Future Foundati...
- Concept Art of Guns and Robots Gives a Foretaste of the Upcoming Shooter
- GUNS and ROBOTS is an online shooter, featuring annihilating robots, dominating fields of battle with wide variety of fun, deadly weapons and ...
- Camelot Unchained 9th Archetype Revealed as Pure Healers
- Pure Healers are going to be VERY STRONG compared to what you will typically see a healer capable of in an MMORPG.