Age of Conan Adds Pit Master’s Arena
Funcom’s Age of Conan just got a big update with the introduction of The Pit Master’s Arena. The arena is located in the Field of the Dead and allows players to fight for supremacy and win a host of powerful new rewards.
Throughout the years Age of Conan has amassed a huge number of pets. Players can collect all sorts of pets, from cruel demons to mighty basilisks and even massive dragons! Now players can face off against over 200 of these pets in brutal battles inside the arena.
Players can also fight each other in The Pit Master’s Arena. They can enter player versus player duels to determine who is the most powerful, and at the same time win awesome loot. The all new rewards include mounts, epic necklaces and powerful runes which give incredible bonuses.
The Pit Master’s Arena is a free update for all Age of Conan players. Find out more here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spacetime Studios Launches Call of Champions
- Call of Champions is now available as a free download exclusively on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- Asda 2 Serves Up Events and Big Prizes Through the New Year
- GamesCampus has announced that in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Asda 2 players will have a ton of chances to win raffle prizes.