Aeria Games Begins Born To Fire Beta
Adrenaline junkies can load up – Born to Fire from Aeria Games has begun closed beta testing.
A full-featured, team-based shooter, Born To Fire offers five classes with their own unique weapons and play styles: Dual Gunners, Point Man, Rangers, Snipers, and Heavyfire Experts. The game offers a past match replay with a free-floating camera, over a dozen maps, and more.
For more about Born to Fire, check out MMOHut’s official Born to Fire preview page. Stay tuned for more Born to Fire features coming soon!
Born to Fire Rocket Launcher Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: New Soviet War Update
- The Soviets are coming… Reto-Moto, the independent developer behind the popular Heroes & Generals online PC game, today revealed that it...
- PlanetSide 1 Shutting Down in July
- Daybreak has announced that it will be shutting down PlanetSide 1 on July 1, 2016.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Custom Roles Announced
- Aventurine SA announces players may now set their own custom roles and skill sets for Darkfall Unholy Wars.