Aeria Games Begins Born To Fire Beta
Adrenaline junkies can load up – Born to Fire from Aeria Games has begun closed beta testing.
A full-featured, team-based shooter, Born To Fire offers five classes with their own unique weapons and play styles: Dual Gunners, Point Man, Rangers, Snipers, and Heavyfire Experts. The game offers a past match replay with a free-floating camera, over a dozen maps, and more.
For more about Born to Fire, check out MMOHut’s official Born to Fire preview page. Stay tuned for more Born to Fire features coming soon!
Born to Fire Rocket Launcher Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface: Ambush Co-op Map Available
- Warface players can now delve deeper into Blackwood's Siberian stronghold as the latest map in a new winter setting arrives today.
- Lilith Continues Overseas Push with New Soul Hunters Update
- In the upcoming update, two more chapters were added to Soul Hunters campaign mode, bringing the story to a total of 14 chapters.
- Lagoonia prepares tropical Easter egg hunt
- InnoGame's new browser game, Lagoonia, is prepared to celebrate Easter.