Aeria Games Announces Tiberium Alliances
Aeria Games has announced the launch of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances on its global network. The game will support eight different language versions: English, Polish, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, and Portuguese.
Tiberium Alliances focuses on the strategy that the Command & Conquer series is known for, giving players the ability to control the world. Players must manage their resources and army, as well as developing their base in PvE and PvP situations. Alliances with other players will ensure a strong backing whether going on the offense, or being forced to defend.
Aeria Games also publishes Battlefield Heroes and Lord of Ultima.
Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliance Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has launched EA’s hit MMORTS, Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, on Aeria’s global network. Tiberium Alliances is the latest awesome release from Aeria Games’ multi-game deal for EA’s Play4Free game portfolio, following the highly successful launches of fan favorites such as Battlefield Heroes, Need for Speed World, and Lord of Ultima. This new installment in the popular Command & Conquer franchise is now available on the Aeria Games network in eight supported languages: English, Polish, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, and Portuguese.
Set in the Command & Conquer Tiberium universe, Tiberium Alliances faithfully incorporates the series’ tried and true real-time strategy gameplay into a convenient browser-based game. Players will fight for world domination as the commander of their own base, manage and optimize their resources, and command their armies in both PvP and PvE combat scenarios. Building alliances with other players to support and strengthen each other will be crucial to surviving and thriving.
With the launch of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, Aeria Games’ global audience of over 40 million players can experience the deep, strategic gameplay that has been a hallmark of the series. For more information, please visit http://commandandconquer.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame: Red Dragon Review
- With it's incredible attention to detail, massive selection of units, and huge maps, Wargame: Red Dragon is definitely a top-tier RTS.
- EverQuest II Goes Free to Play
- EverQuest 2 launches free to play Version dubbed EverQuest 2: Extended. Play EverQuest 2 for free. The free version includes 5 expansions and ...
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): New Systems and Upgrades Available
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy) has just announced a Major Upgrade, including New Angel, New Heroes, New Mount, New Abyss and New System.