Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey. Farming will play a role in the game, and will allow players to harvest crops or raise livestock in order to receive loot. Multiple types of both crops and livestock will be available in game, all of which provide unique rewards.
Crops and livestock must be monitored and tended to in order to keep its satisfaction level up. Once the crop or livestock is greatly satisfied, players may harvest them for the loot. Additional rewards are possible, hwere upon harvesting, players may be rewarded with rare items or higher amounts.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Eden Eternal.
Lime Odyssey Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Unveils Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta Farming Feature
New Details Revealed for Highly Anticipated Free-to-Play 3D MMORPG
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Jan. 19, 2012 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed that Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta, its highly-anticipated 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), will feature farming as part of its extensive collection of unique gameplay experiences. Lime Odyssey is currently in production and will be published in North America by Aeria Games in 2012.
Farming in Lime Odyssey enables players to harvest Crops or Livestock to receive Loot. These can be obtained from a farmer who is normally located by the farms next to any main town. There are various types of Crops and Livestock in Lime Odyssey, each of which yields a unique item. For example, a Cow Token yields fresh milk and a Vegetable Token yields long squash.
Process of Harvesting Crops in Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta:
- Satisfaction Level and Status – Once a player summons a Crop or Livestock, it must be monitored, fed or healed to increase its level of satisfaction. The status of Crop or Livestock starts at normal but quickly turns to hungry or in pain. Every time a player feeds or heals it the satisfaction level increases. The pet or produce ranges from greatly satisfied to greatly dissatisfied.
- Harvesting – To harvest Crop or Livestock, a player must reach a status level of greatly satisfied. In some cases, there may be a jackpot reward in which players’ yield could include rare recipes, gear, or greater quantities of normal yield. As a result, a pet or produce will disappear once successfully harvested.
The pet or produce will grow bigger and yield better rewards if it is left alive and not harvested for a long period of time. At each growth stage, the pet or produce evolves and has a different look. In addition to feeding, healing and harvesting, players also have the option to play with the pet or produce or change its name.
Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta will be free to download and free to play. Interested players can learn more about Lime Odyssey and sign up to participate in the upcoming closed beta test at: http://limeodyssey.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access Version of Happy Wars Now Available on Steam
- Toylogic has released the Early Access version of Happy Wars for Windows through Steam worldwide.
- Felspire Releases 2.0 Expansion
- Felspire enters a whole new expansion – Nirvana, featuring a new Rebirth System, increased level cap to 500 & more.
- Total War: Warhammer Press Beta Launch Preview
- WAAAGH!! That’s the last sound the victims of the Greenskins tend to hear.