Aeria Games announces Kitsu Saga
Aeria Games has announced a new game adding to their line up: Kitsu Saga. Beta sign ups are already being accepted at http://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com/. The game is developed by X-Legend, who also developed Grand Fantasia.
Kitsu Saga has players train to become mighty warriors, while accompanied by fox spirits known as Kitsu, descended from the legendary nine-tailed foxes. Not much more is known about the title right now, other than it will be beginning testing ‘soon’ by Aeria standards!
Kitsu Saga Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Aeria Games Acquires Kitsu Saga
Fantasy Martial Arts MMORPG to Be Published in North America and Europe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – August 18, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, seeks brave martial artists to embark upon Kitsu Saga, the latest massively multi-player role-playing game (MMORPG) to join their free-to-play catalog. Developed by X-Legend (formerly EASYFUN Entertainment), creators of Aeria’s hit title Grand Fantasia, Kitsu Saga challenges its players to train in the ways of combat and become proud warriors for their faction, all while accompanied by wily and mischievous fox-spirits known as Kitsu.
“We’re eagerly looking forward to working with X-Legend on a new title,” said Melodie Leonard, Junior Project Manager at Aeria Games. “Fans of Grand Fantasia will be pleased to know that Kitsu Saga brings the same high level of quality into an exciting and rich new world, and all of Aeria’s 13 million players can be sure they’ll be receiving the dedication and support they’ve come to expect from our company.”
Kitsu Saga transforms players into neophyte martial artists, seeking to survive the rigors of training under their faction’s school and become full-fledged warriors to defend their realms from evil. Along the way, they will be joined by the Kitsu, a tribe of helpful foxes descended from a holy nine-tailed spirit. Players will be able to bring the Kitsu’s magic into battle, as well as build relationships with Kitsu for powerful items and artifacts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Burning Sea Leaves SOE
- Sony Online Entertainment and Flying Lab Software have announced today that they will part ways, sending Pirates of the Burning Sea sailing ...
- The Repopulation - End of February 2014 Update
- The Repopulation is currently in a private alpha test of their ambitious new sandbox MMORPG, and their next alpha test phase is just around th...
- Dark vs. Light Takes Over the Star Wars: The Old Republic Galaxy
- Today, BioWare and Lucasfilm reveal details of a new in-game event where players take on exciting challenges in the fight for control of the g