Aeria Games announces Eden Eternal
Aeria Games has announced closed beta registration is now open for a new anime-style MMORPG, Eden Eternal. The game was developed by the same company that developed Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga.
The game will 15 different classes, which players can switch between as they choose; player towns created by guilds; a dye system featuring regular and rare/exotic dyes; and a title system based on in-game achievements.
Aeria Games publishes several MMOs, including Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga, Dream of Mirror Online, and the upcoming Lime Odyssey.
Eden Eternal Screenshots:
Closed Beta Registration Begins for Eden Eternal
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – March 16, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today that Closed Beta (CB) registration has officially begun for Eden Eternal, its latest anime-style MMORPG from the developers of Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga. Eden Eternal is slated for Closed Beta (CB) release in Spring of this year. Players can register for CB at the game’s official website http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
In Eden Eternal, players will trek across a magical realm filled with vibrant races, robust monsters, and prosperous villages as they work to uncover ancient secrets surrounding the mysterious Soul Stone. Help the powerful Eternal Children solve the enigma of their origin and ultimately bring peace to the continent as part of your final quest.
In addition to whimsical 3D graphics, mystical beasts, and charming communities, Eden Eternal creates its own distinct MMO flavor with these engaging features:
- Class Changes: Freely switch between classes as you unlock them. As you progress through Eden, you will gain access to 15 unique classes.
- Player Towns: Help your guild create a thriving town in Eden. Become a respectable citizen by establishing cross-functional structures and mastering a valuable community trade.
- Unique Races: Humans, Beast Men, Frog Men and other half-animal races wander the land in Eden. Each race’s history is intricately woven into the Eden Eternal story and ultimately impacts your path to unlock the Soul Stone’s secrets.
- Versatile Dye System: Players can customize their character’s armor and appearance with a surprising variety of colors and styles. Search Eden for additional rare and exotic dyes.
Eden Eternal’s expansive gameplay also features a progressive title system as part of a variety of in-game achievements which are earnable throughout the elaborate quest series. Interested players are encouraged to visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com where they can sign up to be among the first to journey to Eden. Selected participants will be notified via email prior to the CB launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
- Warship Battle reached 5 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store.
- Age of Wushu - Screenshot Teasers - Stay Tuned Next Week!
- Some new screenshots have hit MMOHut's Age of Wushu gallery before next week's special reveal.
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.