Aeria Confirms Western Echo of Soul Servers Unaffected by Korean Closure
Aeria Games has released an official response to the HanGames closure of the Korean Echo of Soul servers. As HanGames has decided to move from PC gaming to Mobile publishing, this should come as no surprise. Still observant players were worried that this change might have an adverse impact on the westernized edition of the game.
Aeria’s official forum post confirms that Nvius is in sound financial shape, and will continue development of the game going forward. An Oktober Fest event and the end of Season One’s PvP are in the works, as well as a major update that may include a new class. Frequent updates and balance adjustments are promised to continue into the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Changing Publishers
- Nexon has announced that after years of service, Atlantica Online will be transferring to a new publisher: VALOFE.
- R2Games Previews Stormthrone's Features, Orchestral Soundtrack
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has just updated the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a...
- Avatar and Panda Monk Appear in Dragon’s Call II
- After 1.9 version of Dragon’s Call II was updated, the operation team gets good feedback from its players and now they add Super Golden Pets...