ÆRENA: New Champion, Game mode and iOS release
Build a deadly team of combatants, crush your opponents in the arena, and obliterate your enemy’s ship. Join thousands of players in ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the fiercely tactical strategy game, updated with new content on Steam and now available for iPhone and iPad.
The latest Steam update and iOS launch introduces Sharina, the first support-class champion. A combat medic aligned with COG, Sharina was designed with input from the first season’s top player. In addition to improvements for more fluid gameplay, players can enjoy friendly unranked matches and battle in Mid-Ships; the new arena of the Air Pirates.
For more info, visit http://www.aerena.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Pirates Prepares for Chapter 4 Update
- NGames, publisher of the popular Pockie Ninja, has announced the Chapter 4: Clashes of Marineford for Pockie Pirates.
- Project Torque Relaunching as "Heat Online" Beta Begins Mid August
- Project Torque is being re-launched as Heat Online by Innologin LTD. It will be the exact same game client with a few distinct differences.
- Blade & Soul Launches Wings of the Raven End-Game Update
- NCSoft is proud to release a new end-game focused update for action martial arts MMORPG, Blade & Soul!