AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS devices. AdventureQuest 3D is scheduled to be released later in Q4 2016 for PC, Android, and iOS. The Open Beta phase will allow players to test and offer feedback on AQ3D’s gameplay and its continuously evolving world.
AdventureQuest 3D offers true cross-platform play that allows gamers to play on the same account from their PC, Mac, iOS, or Android devices.
iPhone and iPad users interested in joining the beta can create an AdventureQuest 3D account here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Japanese Version Preview
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is a free-to-play strategy game for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
- Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together f...
- Ankama announces Abraca
- Ankama presents its new transmedia IP Abraca, which will be available as a video game, an animated TV series, a web series and a turbo media s