AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS devices. AdventureQuest 3D is scheduled to be released later in Q4 2016 for PC, Android, and iOS. The Open Beta phase will allow players to test and offer feedback on AQ3D’s gameplay and its continuously evolving world.
AdventureQuest 3D offers true cross-platform play that allows gamers to play on the same account from their PC, Mac, iOS, or Android devices.
iPhone and iPad users interested in joining the beta can create an AdventureQuest 3D account here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap – Armored Warfare
- Armored Warfare brings a modern free tank experience to the table with all the glorious mind blazing graphics you’d expect from Obsidian Ent...
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available - Mobile adventure RPG gets new features