ACR Drift: Real-time Online Multiplayer Now Available
ACR DRIFT™, the action packed free-to-play competitive racing game for iOS devices from CROOZ, Inc., today released a major content update adding online multiplayer to the title for the first time. The new feature allows players in 135 countries around the world to connect to each other and compete in real-time for automotive supremacy. Furthermore, users can wager in-game credits and cars on the outcomes of races for a brand-new level of challenge, tension and excitement. CROOZ also plans to make special cars available to the winners of online multiplayer events in the future.
ACR DRIFT allows players to collect, customize and command the world’s finest officially licensed supercars, sliding around fast-paced street traffic and the tightest corners with the simple flick of a finger. The new competitive multiplayer functionality fulfills the promise of a truly global mobile racing game laid out by CROOZ when the title first launched in February, 2014. In that time, ACR DRIFT has been featured among the best new games in the App Store throughout many countries.
The move also furthers CROOZ’s mission of developing native applications and browser games for world audiences while remaining a leader in content tailored to the Japanese market. The company plans to accelerate the scale of its global enterprise, focusing on prospective mergers and acquisitions while engaging in capital and business ventures with other partners.
ACR DRIFT and its latest update are now available to download for free on iPhone and iPod touch devices (5th generation and later), as well as iPad (3rd generation and later).
For more info, visit www.eutechnyx.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bohemia Interactive opens €500,000 "Make Arma Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive, creators of the critically acclaimed Arma™ series and DayZ™, have opened applications for the €500,000 Make Arma No...
- Hero Commander Introduces 'Endless Mode'
- The new mode in Version 2.08 of Hero Commander provides an additional way to get silver and experience. "It not only brings benefits to t...
- Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
- Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.