ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircrafts, high-velocity missions and deadly weapons to aid in inflicting damage on the enemy.
With Update 4, players will have access to new standard aircraft, which will include the F-5E Tiger II and F-20A Tigershark, as well as a roaster of new special aircraft including the “Area 88” collaboration special aircraft.
New player missions will be available for both solo and co-op play, and a new Beginners Room for co-op missions will also be available for players that are just starting out.
Other updates include new aircraft parts and emblems, as well adjustments to the Aircraft Tree, research reports and new bug fixes.
For more information and updates on ACE COMBAT INFINITY visit the Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/AceCombat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Gods Announces Morta Server
- lekoolgames who publish Call of Gods have just announced the launch of a brand new server, their 15th server.
- Nosgoth Shutting Down May 31
- A post on the main blog for Nosgoth has confirmed that the Legacy of Kain MOBA will be ceasing development, shutting down its servers in May.
- Wargame Red Dragon Launches Official Website
- The latest title from Eugen Systems, Wargame Red Dragon, today unveiled a new video showing the game in every detail! The spectacular real tim...