Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.
Zombie Mode will see two new zombie types – Werewolf and Vampire – along with newly designed maps, including the upcoming Spring Festival map. Humans in Zombie Mode will be able to receive new weapons that are powerful enough to protect themselves from the undead. Players can purchase the type of zombie they like, and can choose to become that zombie upon infection, while zombies will also be allowed to respawn in-game.
New holiday and special event weapons will be added, along with deeper customization for characters and weapons. A character development system will also be available in the future, bringing players the ability to gain special titles, fulfill in-game achievements, and strengthen the various weapons and equipment.
Absolute Force Online: Spring Festival Map
Articles You May Enjoy
- District 187 Gets Chilly With Winter of Wars Update
- District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat FPS published by CJ Games Global, unleashes its biggest update ever, “Winter of Wars.”
- First anniversary bash begins in Battlestar Galactica Online
- Battlestar Galactica Online and publisher Bigpoint are celebrating the game's first year anniversary.
- Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 ba...