Absolute Force Online Issues Open Beta Update
NetDragon has announced new information about Absolute Force Online’s upcoming open beta, which begins on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
The open beta will feature new maps and weapons, plus special Christmas weapons, clothes, and items available for a limited time only.
Since the open beta is a full release of Absolute Force Online, characters created will not be deleted. No IP restrictions will be in effect. Closed beta players can log in directly when open beta begins, while new players can create a new account without needing to activate a beta code. Players can also either update their current client with a 452 MB patch when the open beta client is released, or download the new client directly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Welcomes You To Asgard
- Asgard - Game Update 2.0 is now live in Marvel Heroes! The biggest content update ever features a new playable character... the God of Mischie...
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- Supernova Final Closed Beta Weekend Begins
- The final closed beta for the RTS-MOBA hybrid Supernova begins today.