A.V.A. launches new Showdown map
Alliance of Valiant Arms has released its 25th map, Showdown, this week. The new map is playable in Demolition mode, and marks a major milestone for AVA and its players. Check out the host of screenshots below to see the new map.
Two new weapons are also available – the M14EBR and the Kriss Super V.
A.V.A. is published by ijji, which also publishes Soldier Front and Lunia.
Alliance of Valiant Arms Showdown Screenshots:
Alliance of Valiant Arms Calls in the Demolition Crew for Showdown
ijji.com celebrates its popular Multiplayer Online First-Person Shooter’s 25th map with a bang
What better way to celebrate a major milestone than to blow it up? Alliance of Valiant Arms adds its 25th map this week with the explosive Showdown, a new area playable in Demolition mode. The lightning-fast Unreal Engine 3-powered multiplayer online first person shooter (MOFPS) casts players as European Union (EU) or Neo-Russian Federation (NRF) soldiers and the latest update has the EU infiltrating an NRF explosives facility in an attempt to destroy it.
Players can equip new weapons, offered by ijji.com, to help them meet the challenge, including:
- M14EBR – A powerful, modern update to the classic M14 assault rifle, available for the Rifle Man character class
- Kriss Super V – Based on the most powerful gun in the world, this special SMG is available for the Point Man Class with reduced kickback to increase accuracy
To join in the exciting action in Alliance of Valiant Arms, players can enlist for free at http://ava.ijji.com. Players can also join the fight as part of the A.V.A community on Facebook.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Reloads In One Week
- Mail.RU games has announced its next major update for RiotZone will launch next week Tuesday, September 11.
- League of Legends showcases Varus
- League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
- Hearthstone Announces Last Chance for Blackrock Mountain Pre-Orders
- Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Hearthstone's Blackrock Mountain?