A Druid’s Duel Coming to PC, Linux, and Mac
Surprise Attack Games and ThoughtShelter Games are pleased to bring you A Druid’s Duel for Win, Mac and Linux. At its heart A Druid’s Duel consists of managing your mana and conquering the board by deploying a variety of druid warriors to the field. To achieve your goals you’ll have to create and destroy sections of the very board you fight on, opening new avenues of attack or cutting off your enemy’s retreat. It will take a sharp mind and a sharp spear to discover what is causing the seasons to change at random.
Welcome to the Realm of Six Seasons, where the predictable cycle of nature’s seasons has turned constantly since time began. But now, something is wrong. Something (or someone) is tampering with the precious Seasons, making a complete mess of the Realm.
The Druids of the Esoteric Orders have long fostered this fertile landscape and tended to this delicate mystical balance. And it is up to Warren, a young druid fresh from his Esoteric Training, to discover what is causing this disastrous mixing of Seasons.
A Druid’s Duel will launch on February 25th, 2015 on Windows, Mac, and Linux via Steam, Humble Store and other digital stores. Find out more at http://www.druidsduel.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Beta Opens for PC and Xbox One
- The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Beta, initially announced for PlayStation 4, will also be open to Xbox One and PC Users.
- C9 Introduces Pre-Creation Registration And Witchblade
- Webzen has revealed a new registration and class for C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal).
- Eden Eternal Launches Shadows Of The Past
- Aeria Games has launched the latest update for Eden Eternal, an expansion known as "Shadows of the Past."