- SIM: Sara is Missing Horror Game Review
- Sara is Missing, or SIM. is like a cautionary tale/story that you shouldn’t fiddle with other people’s phone.
- Citadel: Forged With Fire – Early Access Interview
- We spoke with Alex Tintor, Managing Director from Blue Isle Studios, about Citadel: Forged with Fire's early access.
- Overwatch Doomfist Hero Review
- The latest addition to Overwatch, Doomfist, may cause a big disruption to the meta.
- E3 2017 Thursday Recap Part One: Path of Exile and Dauntless
- After downing a very questionable 5 Hour Energy supplement, I'm here to continue the reporting on the most impressive online games at E3.
- E3 2017 Wednesday Recap: Bloodstained and Laser League
- Wednesday saw the E3 speed pick up and a lot of last-minute meetings fall into place. So much so, there's too much to talk about.
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.
- Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics Interview with Austin Gallman
- Formerly Smite Tactics, Hand of the Gods is a card+board game hybrid by Hirez Studios.
- Twin Saga Launch and Beyond Interview
- Following my launch review of Twin Saga, I still had a few questions lingering in my mind.
- Dropzone Jason Coleman Interview – Preparing for Free to Play
- Dropzone is at last leaving early access to accept a fully free to play model on April 12th. Has planning for this transition been a challenge
- Dauntless Developer Interview – The Design Philosophy of Chris Fox
- How will Dauntless distinguish itself from similar titles like Monster Hunter?
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Free to Play Transition Interview
- It's pretty well-known by now that Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade was meant to be Free to Play at some point.