8BitMMO adds Music from Chiptune Legends
Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO now has in-game music! Over 82 minutes of excellent chiptune music is now in-game for players to enjoy. Renowned chiptune musicians Danimal Cannon, Zef, PROTODOME, and Honin Myo Audio have agreed for selected songs from six of their albums to be included.
The music is divided into three randomized playlists which are contextually played based on the area the player is in. Town areas play relaxed songs, Wilderness areas play adventurous tracks, and PVP/PVE areas play actionful combat music. And when players level-up, there’s a special track for that too.
If a user enjoys a song, they can get more information about the song through an in-game widget and visit the musician’s website.
Players can get the game now via Steam for free, or at http://8bitmmo.net. More information on the new music in 8BitMMO can be found on the development blog at http://blog.8bitmmo.net/2014/02/8bitmmo-now-has-music/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- Oculus Announces Oculus Connect + New Acquisition
- Oculus just announced its first ever developer conference: Oculus Connect. Oculus Connect is set for Los Angeles, CA, at the Lowes Hotel in Ho...
- Allods Online Review
- Those of you who enjoy traditional MMORPGS that have elements quests and dungeons, Allods Online is a good alternative to WOW.