8BitMMO adds Music from Chiptune Legends
Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO now has in-game music! Over 82 minutes of excellent chiptune music is now in-game for players to enjoy. Renowned chiptune musicians Danimal Cannon, Zef, PROTODOME, and Honin Myo Audio have agreed for selected songs from six of their albums to be included.
The music is divided into three randomized playlists which are contextually played based on the area the player is in. Town areas play relaxed songs, Wilderness areas play adventurous tracks, and PVP/PVE areas play actionful combat music. And when players level-up, there’s a special track for that too.
If a user enjoys a song, they can get more information about the song through an in-game widget and visit the musician’s website.
Players can get the game now via Steam for free, or at http://8bitmmo.net. More information on the new music in 8BitMMO can be found on the development blog at http://blog.8bitmmo.net/2014/02/8bitmmo-now-has-music/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword: New playable job "Psychic Tracer"
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...
- Nova Blitz Now Seeking Steam Greenlight Votes
- Dragon Foundry’s Nova Blitz, an innovative collectible card game played in real time, is now seeking votes on Steam Greenlight.
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced - Be the first to try out this competitive new tank battle game