Rainbow Saga Closed Beta Test Launches Today
The latest addition to the popular Game321.com portal, Rainbow Saga is an arcade-style 2D fantasy browser-based game packed with anime-style characters, stunning scenery, and a compelling world brimming with adventure. Players journey across the colorful Troonmill continent as they fight to protect the sacred land from the evil Demon Lord. Explore exciting dungeons and a variety of wacky locations filled with mystical mysteries. Meet and team up with new characters and friends to tackle fun challenges!
Rainbow Saga’s anticipated closed beta phase launches today, September 24th at 9:00pm CDT (GMT -5). The testing is scheduled to run for 10 days, closing midnight October 4th.
To celebrate, NGames has loaded the world of Rainbow Saga with a host of special events, which reward players for testing the game ahead of its launch. Players will receive prizes for everything from reporting bugs (the bigger the bug, the better the prize!) and sharing their Rainbow Saga experiences in the community forums, to completing gameplay tasks, such as levelling up gear and wings, and raising pets and mounts.
A full list of the exciting closed beta events can be found on the official Rainbow Saga website: http://rainbow.game321.com/information/activities/6759.shtml
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fishing Hero Open Beta Testing Begins July 11
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today an Open Beta Test of its MMO online fishing title, “Fishing Her...
- Atlantica Online Unleashes Call of Kronos PvP System
- Nexon America introduces 9v9 PvP with Call of Kronos, a unique battlefield with special rewards.
- Vindictus (Europe): Arisha Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the arrival of a brand new character, Arisha, to the immensely popular action-packed MMORPG, Vindi...