7 Dragons passes one million mark
7 Dragon, Outspark’s browser-based MMORTS, has passed over one million registered players since its April launch, and to celebrate, the game is hosting a few special events.
These events include a “mystery bonus” every Wednesday and Thursday night, between 12:30pm-1:30pm Pacific; 150% bonus experience and extra building space from 10pm until midnight on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; and the ability to take part in events that earn Summer Sparks, which can be used at the end of summer to exchange for in-game prizes.
Outspark also publishes Fiesta Online and Secret of the Solstice.
7 Dragons Gameplay Screenshot
Outspark is pleased to announce that their flagship browser game, 7 Dragons, has surpassed over one million subscribed players since its launch in April 2011.The game has been growing in both community and features as players engage in the story-rich, fully immersive strategy RPG. Based on suggestions and feedback from 7 Dragons’ users, new quests, a more streamlined tutorial, enhancements to chat, a more visual battle system, and more features have been added to the game to aid players in advancing their empires.“7 Dragons has come a long way since its launch here at Outspark,” commented Susan Choe, CEO of Outspark. “We’ve been actively tweaking and tuning the game to help ensure maximum player enjoyment and engagement, and the proof is in the numbers.”As a reward to aid new and old players, Outspark has mixed in a variety of daily in-game events and activities. Here’s a sample of these events:
- Lightning Strikes Twice – Magic happens when lightning strikes twice. A mystery bonus every Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30PM-1:30PM PST.
- Zero Hour – As the night reaches its apex, magic favors those present. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the magic coalesces into 150% EXP and an extra space for building from 10PM PST until the clock strikes twelve.
- Festival of Sparks – All summer long, participating in certain events will earn players Summer Sparks which can be used at the end-of-summer store to get great prizes in-game.For more information visit 7dragons.outspark.com, or follow 7 Dragons on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/7DragonsGame
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Ember Bay and Beyond PAX Prime 2016 Preview
- It’s time to talk details of the next major edition heading to Guild Wars 2’s living story.
- The War Effort: Heroes of Newerth's Quest System
- The War Effort is a brand new feature designed to reward players for completing daily quests in Heroes of Newerth.