4Story’s “Happy Halloween Event”
From October 28th to November 4th, 4Story, also called Gates of Andaron, players can experience a special Halloween event. Special burning pumpkins will be sent to all players via mail, and special invitation letters will drop from monsters, which can be traded with the Halloween Party Animal to get more special Halloween themed items. Players will also be able to throw pumpkins at each other.
The Original Press Release:
4Story’s Special event “Happy Halloween Event”
Seoul, Korea – October 23rd , 2009 – ‘4Story’ www.global.4story.com a popular free-to-play MMORPG developed and published by Zemi Interactive, proudly announced to MMO lovers to join ‘Happy Halloween Event’. This tremendous event will offer interesting quests, items and skills which will make people to enjoy a unique Halloween days in the virtual world for a limited period.
First, a letter which notifies the Halloween Event will be sent to all the 4Story users with special pumpkin items. Moreover, invitation letters will be dropped from monsters and according to the number of the letters, secret items will be given to players. “The purpose of this event is to provide additional fun factors for 4Story fans. It’s not just about new contents to the game, but we are trying our best to create interesting and diverse events for all to enjoy.” said the Chief project manager of Zemi Interactive, Hyunho Shin.
The event will be held from 28th of October to 4th of November. Many 4Story users have high expectation. Creativeness never stops at Zemi Interactive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
- Wakfu's free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
- Pocket Platoons: Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment, publisher of TERA — one of the most-played MMORPGs on Steam— is excited to announce today’s launch of Pocket Pla...
- Lego Figures Online Reveals Pirate World
- LEGO Minifigures Online is currently being developed by Funcom, and leading up to Open Beta this summer, more details about the game will be r...