4Story holds YouTube movie contest
4Story, the global version of Gates of Andaron, has announced a special “Film Festival” contest.
Interested players can create a trailer for 4Story which features the game’s name and only game content, and is between 30 and 60 seconds in length. After uploading the video to YouTube and 4Story’s Fan Page on Facebook, entrants have the chance of winning $200 worth of Cash Points for first prize, $100 for second prize, and $75 for third prize. All participants will also receive a 7 Day Race Horse ticket.
Full details on the contest can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DD Fighter: New Fantasy Game annouced by Teebik Games
- Leading mobile platform and game publisher, Teebik Games, has announced an all-new mobile strategy and battle game for Android and iOS. Named ...
- Velvet Sundown Starts Open Beta on Steam
- The innovative Dramagame Velvet Sundown from the Finnish developer team Tribe Studios Ltd. has begun its official open beta.
- Outspark Announces New MMORPG - Luvinia Online
- OutSpark announces new MMORPG Luvinia Online. The game was developed in China by Shanda Games and will be launching in the U.S. through Outspa...