49 Layoffs Confirmed at CCP Games
In a statement to GamesIndustry, CCP Games reassured the public that the former employees would receive severance packages and job placement assistance, and that development for their games would not be impacted by the “restructuring.”
CCP Games reported a $21 million loss for 2013, and recently laid off employees in Atlanta as it stopped developing the World of Darkness MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tynon Reveals The Goblins
- Tynon has revealed its first race (with recruitable characters): Goblins.
- Wargaming Launches Professional eSports League
- Wargaming begins its own professional league for World of Tanks players.
- Master of Orion to Launch August 25
- WG Labs has announced that Master of Orion will launch globally on August 25, 2016.