49 Layoffs Confirmed at CCP Games
In a statement to GamesIndustry, CCP Games reassured the public that the former employees would receive severance packages and job placement assistance, and that development for their games would not be impacted by the “restructuring.”
CCP Games reported a $21 million loss for 2013, and recently laid off employees in Atlanta as it stopped developing the World of Darkness MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.
- Dungeon Rampage Officially Launches
- Rebel Entertainment has announced the official launch of Dungeon Rampage.