3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lego Artist to Build 50,000 Piece WildStar Rocket House
- Lego artist Mariann Asanuma to showcase giant replica of WildStar's Rocket House at PAX East with donation to Child's Play.
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...
- Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
- "Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players to Forsaken World will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,...