3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- It's Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
- Double experience and purchase boost coming March 21-23, 2014 to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.
- Rise of Incarnates Now Available on Steam Early Access
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America’s free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates is now available on Steam Early Access. Packed with a diverse libr...
- Cabal II: Now supporting the Oculus Rift
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...