3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions: New Server Available
- The move will be done on January 28th. Log into the game within 2 weeks and get a “Welcome to the new servers” -Reward!
- World of the Living Dead: Resurrection Launches
- Ballardia announces that World of the Living Dead: Resurrection is now live after a two week stress test.
- SMITE World Championship to be Powered by Curse Voice
- Hi-Rez Studios and Curse, Inc., today announced that all team voice communications at the SMITE World Championship (SWC) will be powered by Cu...