3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension: Hoard event ending soon
- The hoard even for Trails of Ascension is ending in two days from now.
- Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
- On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.
- Heroes of the Storm: Valeera Hero in Review
- Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned, joins the Nexus from the Warcraft universe.