3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Grand Finals Recap
- In a stunning turn of events, the Grand Finals were not a stomp as predicted. The Samsung Galaxy vs. SK Telecom T1 fight for the summoner’s ...
- Warframe: The Jordas Precept available on consoles
- Digital Extremes' Warframe® continues to expand and evolve with another exciting update for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One players!
- Broken Bots PAX South Preview
- MissyS goes hands-on with the nostalgic and frantic competitive shooter that is Broken Bots.