Wizard101 Grand Tourney Gauntlet Bundle Raffle
MMOHuts has partnered with Kingsisle to offer you a chance to enter a raffle to win the new jousting themed Grand Tourney Gauntlet Bundle in Wizard101!
The Wizard101 Spiral is filled with dungeons—what makes this bundle unique is that it comes with an exclusive gauntlet that you can place in your house! The Grand Tourney Arena is Avalon-themed, complete with breathtaking scenery, a magnificent storyline, and thrilling battles. You’ll even have a chance to receive loot that has only been available in Crown Shop packs!
If you are daring enough to partake in the adventure the Grand Tourney Arena offers, you will find yourself in the middle of a tournament between only the most elite knights. It falls to your Wizard to win the tournament, defeat the evil forces that threaten Avalon, and save Duchess Blackthorn! Wizards who successfully conquer the Grand Tourney Arena gauntlet will receive a special housing item and a unique badge as a reward.
- Grand Tourney Gauntlet Pack Includes:
- Grand Tourney Arena
- Dyeable Destrier Mount
- Squirerel Pet
- Valiant Jouster’s Armor
- Valiant Jouster’s Lance
- 1 Month subscription OR 5,000 crowns!
- To Enter our Raffle:
- Register a forum account here.
- Visit the official raffle thread.
- Post to tell us why your wizard has what it takes to make a great wiz knight!
- Return on Monday, July 20th, to find out if you’ve won our raffle!
- 19 winners will be selected Monday afternoon, and unlock codes will be sent to their forum inbox. Good Luck!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Portal Hits 6 Year Mark
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, launched its 6th anniversary game events today, celebrating 6 years of its glo
- Season 8 Update Announced For MU Online
- New areas, new mining systems, more levels, and more await players in MU Online's Season 8 update.
- World's first one million dollar propety sold in Planet Arkadia
- Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual propert...