Webzen 8th Anniversary All Games Code Pack Giveaway
MMOHuts has partnered with Webzen to celebrate the incoming arrival of summer with a super package good for any game under their publishing umbrella! Just check out the list of items below, redeem your key for your chosen game, and enjoy.
Select one WEBZEN.com game, and each code will give players a free item package for the selected game. A code is limited to only one WEBZEN game, specifically, RAPPELZ, MU ONLINE, FLYFF, and C9. Each code is limited to one use per account. A full list of coupon items is below.
- Create a webzen.com account.
- Go to http://www.webzen.com/ to download your game client and install it.
- Choose a server and create a character. If you already have a character in the game, you can skip past these steps.
- Go to http://www.webzen.com/Coupon.
- Log in with your account
- Select the game, country, server, and character you want to receive the item(s) on.
- The options in each category will vary for each game.
- Enter the code (without hyphens)
- Click ‘Redeem Code’
- The item(s) will be delivered to the account or character that you have selected.
Note: Unfortunately ad blockers are breaking functionality of our site. if you experience any issues, please disable them.Giveaway is no longer active.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.
- Space Engineers Sells 250,000 Copies
- Space Engineers announces its quarter of a millionth sale milestone as it forges ahead in alpha testing.