TERA Lost Isle Halloween Pack Giveaway
MMOHuts has partnered with En Masse Entertainment to celebrate the Lost Isle update to TERA with a special Halloween EXP Pack!
TERA is set to revamp their new player experience with the Lost Isle update! Featuring an expedited route to level 11, a shiny new island, and improved UI on the character creation menu. Plus the Halloween events are nearly upon us!
The TERA Halloween Pack 2015 Includes:
• Fresh Pumpkin Mask (Permanent, Hair Slot) – Straight from the fields and onto your head!
• Boneshaker (7-day Character Mount) – Your bones may shake, but your enemies will quake as you ride into battle on this skeletal mount.
• 100% XP Boost (1 Day) – Increases your hunting XP reward by 100% for 1 real-time day. Can only be used on characters level 64 or below.
- To Use Your Key In-Game:
- Go to https://account.enmasse.com and create a new En Masse account or log into an existing one.
- Click the “Redeem Code” button from the “Account Overview” page.
- Enter your code and hit “Submit”.
- Launch TERA and log into the account you redeemed the code to. If you haven’t installed TERA, download it from: http://tera.enmasse.com/download.
- Claim your items from the in-game Item Claim (accessed from the main menu bar).
For further information regarding code redemption and claiming your items in TERA, visit our FAQ here: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/how-do-i-claim-my-premium-services-and-purchased-promotional-itemsGiveaway is no longer active.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Grip: Marauders Design Showcases
- Iron Grip: Marauders is a strategy game where players take on the roll of an airship pirate. The developers have released design showcases for...
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Coming to Steam Early Access
- Swarms of the undead will be taking over Steam Early Access in what is possibly the greatest number of zombies ever seen in a game*. Indie dev...
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.