Starfall Tactics December Pre-Alpha Key Giveaway
Prepare to crush your opponents in intense tactical battles, outmaneuver enemy ships or simply ram them and climb in PvP rating with your friend! Snowforged Entertainment is running a pre-alpha test for Starfall Tactics starting today, December 15th!
Starfall Tactics is a hardcore mix of RTS and Wargame genres, which allows you to build a space fleet of your dreams, battle against other players in quick and ranked matches and discover a huge Galaxy you can conquer. Exciting quick PvP matches for advanced strategists and wargamers, challenging PvE missions, plenty of tactical choices, in-depth customization of every unit in your army, nice visual component and a huge open world for MMO fans – it’s all about this game.
Wars for territories, planet colonization, Houses (faction guilds), thousands planets and stars you can name, intense battles in quick matches and the whole Galaxy to conquer – all of this and even more is waiting for you in Starfall Tactics! Join pre-Alpha Faction Wars test from 15th December 17:00 CET to 18th December 23:59 CET and bring your friends, clans, guilds and other gaming communities to create your own House and participate in wars for territories.
To Redeem Your Key:
- Go to starfalltactics.com and create a new account or log into an existing one.
- Click the “I already have a key” button on the main page in the Closed Alpha section
- Enter your key code and click the Submit button
- Download Starfall Tactics launcher here, install it and update the game, if update is available.
- Once the game is updated, hit the "Play" button, and join in the conquest!
- We also invite you to join the discussion in the special Alpha test forum, available to the select few.
Note: Unfortunately ad blockers are breaking functionality of our site. if you experience any issues, please disable them.Giveaway is no longer active.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Expansion Now Available
- This expansion brings over 130 knightly cards to the (round) table, along with exciting new game mechanics that will delight duelists.
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.