Star Trek Alien Domain Pre-Christmas Pack Giveaway
MMOHuts has partnered with GameSamba to celebrate the coming holidays with a special pack of items for Star Trek: Alien Domain!
Star Trek: Alien Domain is an officially-licensed, free-to-play multiplayer online strategy game, playable via your browser and now in Open Beta.
Taking place many years after the events of Star Trek: Voyager™, Star Trek: Alien Domain™ follows players as they take on the role of a Federation or Klingon captain trapped in the unexplored realm of fluidic space. Players will face a variety of threats — including Species 8472 — encounter new hostile creatures and species, and be forced to contend with a war that has erupted between the trapped Klingon and Federation forces.
Now entering open beta, the game has undergone numerous updates since the previous closed beta tests began, including major new additions such as an equipment system for starships, a boss battle mode, and a stage trials mode where players can compete to conquer as many stages as possible before being defeated. Several other new gameplay features are scheduled to be released in the near future, including a new large scale PvP mode, and further enhancements to the equipment system.
- The Pre-Christmas Pack Includes:
- Metal 50000
- Crystal 50000
- Credits 100
- Officer Exp-Card(S) 5
- Crate-A 5
- Key-A 5
To Redeem Your Key:
1. Go to http://startrek.gamesamba.com/ and login to your account. If you don’t have an account yet, please click on “Sign Up” on the upper right corner to create a new account.
2. Click on GAME START.
3. Click on ITEMS in the lower left section of the game.
4. In the ITEMS windows, click CODE.
5. Enter your Code in the input box and click OK.
6. The gift will be delivered to your ITEMS right away.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend Guardians Expansion Review
- Well, as you might imagine, the biggest addition that this expansion brings is the introduction of Guardians.
- Versus Evil Launches Indie Publishing Company
- The publisher of The Banner Saga, Versus Evil, announces the start of its expanding video game publishing business.