Rustbucket Rumble Beta Key Giveaway
MMOHuts has partnered with ReactorZero to offer you the chance to be among the first to test Rustbucket Rumble prior to its May Steam launch! Grab your beta key below and join the junkyard battleground today!
Rustbucket Rumble is a 2D, team-based, arena-combat game in which players choose from six different robots, each with unique personality, ability and weaponry, to square off in 3 on 3 battles across junkyards, factories and mines. Rustbucket Rumble’s “Rush, Recover, Recycle” tagline speaks to the central gameplay premise. Your robot must stun, capture and bring its enemy robots back to base for recycling. Enemy robot parts are used to create a giant robot that is unleashed to destroy the enemy base.
Dev “Scheduled Play Sessions”: Thursday 8pm ET and Sunday 3pm ET.
To Redeem Your Key:
1. Open the Steam client.
2. Click on “ADD A GAME” in the lower-left-hand corner.
3. Select “Activate a Product on Steam…” from the menu.
4. Click through the menus until you’re asked for the Product Code. Enter the code from our site and click on Next.
5. Steam will ask if you want Start Menu and/or Desktop shortcuts. Make your choice and click on Next.
6. On the next dialog click on Finish. The game will now start downloading. You can close the Steam window if you want.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DFO Global: Neople Hosts 24-Hour Livestream as Open Beta Approaches
- The development team behind Dungeon Fighter Online is currently hosting a 24-hour livestream to celebrate the arrival of DFO Global Version
- The Future of MMORPGs - As Written by the Past
- It's no secret that this is a time of great tumult for the MMORPG genre. With the imminent release of Wildstar Online, many are saying th...
- Carte announces closed beta date
- GamesCampus has announced that Carte, its upcoming trading card game, will begin closed beta testing on February 23.