Zu Online is a stylish MMORPG based on a historic Chinese novel and is therefor set in an oriental fantasy world than a typical western one. Zu Online has 5 different classes or ‘clans’, each with its own unique play style. Sadly, there is no gender selection so if you want to play a mage or rogue, you’ll have to play as a female. The 5 classes are:
Swordsman – Main tanking class. Swordsman use melee weapons and skill in combat.
Bead Fairy – Mages who posses offensive and supportive spells.
Sun Warrior – Large, brutish warriors who excel in close combat but suffers from a lack of speed.
Moon Maiden – Fast, agile rogue class.
Summoner – Specialize in dark magic and summoning demons to assist them in combat.
Additionally, players must join one of three warring factions during character creation but can chose to keep PvP mode deactivated.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fast leveling.
- +Rewarding quests.
- +Plenty of skills and talents.
- -No challenge during early levels.
- -Must rely on quests for exp and equipment.
- -Gender specific classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: ATI 9200/Nvidia FX5200 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: The Taken King Updated Review
- For those of you who did not read my original review of Destiny, it’s a beautiful game. Nobody can argue that the game is absolutely gorgeou...
- To drive a world, things need a reason. The reasons can be simple window dressing for some games. Take pretty much any FPS or MMOFPS. It'...
- Plague Inc: Evolved Launch Review
- Infecting the world with a deadly disease trying to kill the whole population of the planet; how fun can it actually be?