Zu Online is a stylish MMORPG based on a historic Chinese novel and is therefor set in an oriental fantasy world than a typical western one. Zu Online has 5 different classes or ‘clans’, each with its own unique play style. Sadly, there is no gender selection so if you want to play a mage or rogue, you’ll have to play as a female. The 5 classes are:
Swordsman – Main tanking class. Swordsman use melee weapons and skill in combat.
Bead Fairy – Mages who posses offensive and supportive spells.
Sun Warrior – Large, brutish warriors who excel in close combat but suffers from a lack of speed.
Moon Maiden – Fast, agile rogue class.
Summoner – Specialize in dark magic and summoning demons to assist them in combat.
Additionally, players must join one of three warring factions during character creation but can chose to keep PvP mode deactivated.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fast leveling.
- +Rewarding quests.
- +Plenty of skills and talents.
- -No challenge during early levels.
- -Must rely on quests for exp and equipment.
- -Gender specific classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- CPU: P4-2.4 GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB or more e
- GPU: ATI 9200/Nvidia FX5200 or better
- HDD: 10.0 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Potato Killer Studios Announces Fangold
- That was how I found myself in canvas trousers, gambling the last shoe too in the luck of Fangold....
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.