Zu Online is a stylish MMORPG based on a historic Chinese novel and is therefor set in an oriental fantasy world than a typical western one. Zu Online has 5 different classes or ‘clans’, each with its own unique play style. Sadly, there is no gender selection so if you want to play a mage or rogue, you’ll have to play as a female. The 5 classes are:
Swordsman – Main tanking class. Swordsman use melee weapons and skill in combat.
Bead Fairy – Mages who posses offensive and supportive spells.
Sun Warrior – Large, brutish warriors who excel in close combat but suffers from a lack of speed.
Moon Maiden – Fast, agile rogue class.
Summoner – Specialize in dark magic and summoning demons to assist them in combat.
Additionally, players must join one of three warring factions during character creation but can chose to keep PvP mode deactivated.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast leveling.
- +Rewarding quests.
- +Plenty of skills and talents.
- -No challenge during early levels.
- -Must rely on quests for exp and equipment.
- -Gender specific classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: ATI 9200/Nvidia FX5200 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review
- HEX is a unique game, with all the features that are planned. I've had the luck of being able to participate in the game’s beta since w...
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.
- Hanakai Studio Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Prodigy
- Hanakai Studio announces the start of their Kickstarter campaign for the ambitious tactical RPG, Prodigy.